Your provider must schedule a session for you to chat with them on instant chat. This can be a regular video conferencing session or they can invite you to a chat only session. If you wish to chat with your provider send a request for a session. You can see more about this in the how do I request a session section.
Articles in this section
- Can I save the work I have done in the whiteboard function?
- What tools are included in the whiteboard?
- How do I access the whiteboard?
- How do I send a chat message to my provider after checking into the scheduled session?
- I have a chat session scheduled. How do I check-in?
- How to I instantly chat with my provider?
- How do I send my journal entry to my provider?
- Are my journal entries confidential?
- How do I create a Journal entry?
- If my provider sends me a form to fill out, what do I do?