Yes, no one except you have access to your journal entries. Your provider doesn't have access to any document unless it's specifically sent to him as an attachment in a message.
Articles in this section
- Can I save the work I have done in the whiteboard function?
- What tools are included in the whiteboard?
- How do I access the whiteboard?
- How do I send a chat message to my provider after checking into the scheduled session?
- I have a chat session scheduled. How do I check-in?
- How to I instantly chat with my provider?
- How do I send my journal entry to my provider?
- Are my journal entries confidential?
- How do I create a Journal entry?
- If my provider sends me a form to fill out, what do I do?