You can take a new note outside of the session as well as inside the session. To do so, simply go to Client List> Select Client> Notes for the client you would like to write the note on, and click Create New Note. This will open the option to create a blank note, create one using one of Sky Therapist’s standard templates (Therapy Note, Medical Management Clinical Note, and Initial Evaluation), create one using your own custom templates you have created previously in Documents>Personal.
Articles in this section
- Can a client see my notes as I am taking them during the session?
- If I want to send a document to my client, how would I do this?
- How do I take a new note?
- How do you open a note you have already saved?
- How do you send a progress note to a client?
- How do I add an addendum to a note?
- Are my notes taken on a client confidential?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?
- How can I access my Client’s Documents and Client File?
- How can I add a document specifically to a client's file?