To add an addendum to a note, go to your Clients List and click on your Client’s Name> Notes. You will then find the note which you would like to add an addendum to and click Add Addendum. This will allow you add to your previously saved note.
Articles in this section
- Can a client see my notes as I am taking them during the session?
- If I want to send a document to my client, how would I do this?
- How do I take a new note?
- How do you open a note you have already saved?
- How do you send a progress note to a client?
- How do I add an addendum to a note?
- Are my notes taken on a client confidential?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?
- How can I access my Client’s Documents and Client File?
- How can I add a document specifically to a client's file?