No. If you select the first event in a series of sessions to edit you will be given the option of cancelling all of the series. If you choose any subsequent instance, you will be given the option to either cancel all of the series or to cancel everything after that particular day.
Articles in this section
- How can I download my billing history?
- How do I schedule a Calendar Event?
- Can I edit just one session within a series of Recurring Sessions that have already been scheduled?
- How do I cancel Recurring Sessions with a client?
- How do I schedule Recurring Sessions with a client?
- How do I cancel or edit a Calendar Event?
- If I schedule a Calendar Event, will my clients still be able to request sessions if I have existing availability at the same time?
- How do I set my availability?