Yes, your client can not access anything from their Client File unless you have specifically sent them the document attached to a message. All notes are confidential.
Articles in this section
- Can a client see my notes as I am taking them during the session?
- If I want to send a document to my client, how would I do this?
- How do I take a new note?
- How do you open a note you have already saved?
- How do you send a progress note to a client?
- How do I add an addendum to a note?
- Are my notes taken on a client confidential?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?
- How can I access my Client’s Documents and Client File?
- How can I add a document specifically to a client's file?